Payments & Cancellations
· Events dates are held provisionally until a 30% non-refundable deposit is paid to secure.
· A £100 Loss or Damage deposit is required, which will be refunded once all hired goods have been returned free of damage (Don't worry, we expect light stains from food or drink). We require £10 per cover and £5 per sash that has been lost or damaged. You may request the return (and bear the cost postage) of any damaged goods within 14 days of you being informed by phone, Email or writing of any such damage. Otherwise the said items will be disposed of.
· Full payment is required 4 weeks prior to the event.
· Cancellations 4 weeks or less 50% of the booking fee will be charged.
· Cancellations 2 weeks of less full payment will be charged.
· Please note that cancellations can only be accepted in writing.
· Prices & availability of products are subject to change without notice, however once a deposit is paid, the price quoted will remain the same.
A quote given over the phone or by email may change up until a deposit is paid to secure the booking.
· Amendments to final numbers of chair cover and sashes can be altered 4 weeks prior to the event or once final payment is made.
· Extra seat covers can be added at extra cost up to 2 weeks before the event.
· Please note that once final payment is made 'The Chair Cover Hire Company' cannot issue refunds.
· We shall do our very best to supply you with the goods you have requested, but we reserve the right to supply you with similar goods if we encounter unforeseen circumstances.
· 'The Chair Cover Hire Company' shall not be held responsible for any injury or damage to persons or property in any circumstance arising from any goods under hire. 'The Chair Cover Hire Company' shall not in any circumstances be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss, damage or extra cost incurred by other organisers at the event. The client shall be solely responsible for insuring the goods for the time the items are on hire.
· 'The Chair Cover Hire Company' will offer advise on chair cover type, colour and material but accepts no responsibility if such items are not suitable to the client's personal taste.
· 'The Chair Cover Hire Company' can only accept bookings on the understanding that the client understands the above terms and conditions and payment of the deposits signifies such acceptance.